Jubilee Experiencing life
JUBILEE IS OUR EXCLUSIVE TRAVEL CLUB FOR THOSE 55 OR BETTER.
Experience high-quality travel with Jubilee! Known for one-of-a-kind trips and events with custom-designed itineraries, Jubilee is an exclusive travel club available to Home Federal clients 55 or better who want to explore what's beyond their front door. If you're interested in "Experiencing Life," become a Jubilee member today!
Why travel with us?
Each of Our Members Enjoy:
- Well-Planned, Stress-Free Experiences
- A Variety of Unique U.S. & International Trips
- Transportation to and from Airport
- High-Quality Hotels
- The Best Seats in the House
- Taxes and Gratuities Included
- Travel Protection Insurance
- Exceptional Service from a Home Federal Representative on Each Tour
- And More!
Additional Bank Benefits Include:
- Free ATM/Debit Card
- Free first year safe deposit box rent for new bank clients
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Free notary service
- Free educational seminars
- Bi-monthly magazine
- And more!
For basic membership, You must meet one of the following requirements:
- Maintain a minimum daily balance of $1,500 or more in a Home Federal Checking or Savings account, OR
- Maintain $10,000 or more in Home Federal Certificates of Deposit (CDs) or qualified Money Market Account, OR
- Maintain an account with Home Federal Investment Services**.
**Securities and insurance products are offered through Cetera Investment Services LLC (doing insurance business in CA as CFGIS Insurance Agency), member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services are offered through Cetera Investment Advisers LLC. Neither firm is affiliated with the financial institution where investment services are offered. Investments are: *Not FDIC/NCUSIF insured *May lose value *Not financial institution guaranteed *Not a deposit *Not insured by any federal government agency.
In addition, members with higher balances receive ENHANCED BENEFITS!
To find out more about Home Federal’s Jubilee Club, please contact your local bank or Jubilee Director below.
Kelly NelsonJubilee Director
NOTICE: Jubilee trips are back in 2021! All of us here at Home Federal consider the health and well-being of our clients, employees, and communities our top priority, and we will continue to follow best practices to ensure the safety of our members. Please contact Director Kelly with any questions or concerns you may have. Read our full COVID-19 notice.
Find all the details about these upcoming trips and events in our Jubilee Magazine!
Our Jubilee Magazine
Curious about what we've done in the past? Check out some of our previous issues of Jubilee Magazine.