OUR LATEST COVID UPDATE: Lobbies are open, starting Monday, June 22 during limited hours or by appointment. Click for more information about how we’re keeping our clients and employees safe.
When you join the Home Federal family, you are helping to secure the financial futures of community members just like you. Whether helping a family purchase their first home, ensuring back office accuracy, or assisting in the launch of an innovative financial product, each Home Federal employee has the ability to make a direct impact on our clients’ lives.
Are you ready to be a part of the Home Federal family? Find out by exploring the information below.
What makes a good Home Federal Employee?
All Home Federal employees must have a passion for client service. They truly want to help their fellow community members, and consistently strive to better themselves.
Home Federal employees possess:
- A desire to learn
- A strong drive towards change and growth
- At least a high school education (college degrees are preferred)
- Excellent credit scores
- Diverse backgrounds
- Interest in helping others achieve financial goals
- A longing to do something meaningful while growing personally and professionally
Does this sound like you? If so, Home Federal may be a great fit for your future career.
How does Home Federal determine if I’m a good fit?
The application is the first step in determining if an employee is right for Home Federal. Once the application is completed, it enters into the screening process. During the screening process, individuals in Home Federal’s Human Resources department evaluate your resume, cover letter, and application for the minimum requirements and qualities of the position you are applying for.
Once the Screening Process is complete, you enter into the Selection Process. The Selection Process may involve interviews, aptitude tests, meet & greets and criminal background checks.
If you are the right match for the selected position, Home Federal will extend an offer at the end of the Selection Process.
Home Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our company policy to:
- Provide equal opportunity in all employment decisions (such as compensation, benefits, transfers, leaves returns from leave, company-sponsored training, education, education reimbursement and social and recreational programs) for all qualified applicants and team members, without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Recruit, hire, train, and promote people in all job titles, without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Promote effective use of all team members, minorities, women, and those with disabilities among them, through a positive, continuing affirmative action program at all levels throughout the company.
Why should I work for Home Federal?
Aside from our excellent reputation in the local community, Home Federal is a great place to work. We strive for happy, healthy employees at Home Federal. As such, we offer a full range of health, wellness, and financial benefits. See the full list below!
- Health Insurance Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Supplemental Insurance Plans
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Wellness Dollars towards Healthy Living Programs
- Wellness Education Initiatives
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Short Term Disability
- Education Assistance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Are there any Open Positions at Home Federal?
Below you’ll find a list of Home Federal positions currently accepting applications.