Mortgage Lender - Senior Relationship Manager
Winona, MN Area
Kim Trainor has been a loan officer since 1990. She is experienced and knows how to design the right mortgage solution for you. If you are looking for a mortgage professional in the Winona, MN area, don't settle for anything less than the best mortgage officer in SE MN. Contact Kim Trainor today for a no obligation discussion.
In addition to mortgage lending, Kim can also help you refinance your home, fund life's expenses with a Home Equity Line of Credit, and put your money to work for you with various deposit accounts. Whatever your banking or lending needs may be, Kim is your local expert that you can count on for customized solutions based on your unique needs and goals.
If you're looking for the best in banking and personalized service in Winona, MN and all of SE MN, contact Home Federal. We are a community bank that has access to a wide range of home loan programs. Not all banks have access to all loan programs and it makes all the difference!
Kim can answer questions such as:
- How much will my mortgage payment be? How is it calculated?
- How much of a home can I afford?
- What percentage of my income should go to my mortgage?
- How to apply for a mortgage?
- How long does it take to get approved for a mortgage?
- Can I get approved for a mortgage with student loan debt?
- How does my credit score affect my ability to get a mortgage?
- How much are closing costs?
- Are there ways to reduce my closing costs?
- What are mortgage interest rates today?
- How does my credit score affect my mortgage interest rate?
- How long can a mortgage rate lock last?
- 15-year or 30-year mortgage?
- Can I write off my mortgage interest?
- What are the first-time homebuyer programs in Minnesota?
- What does it mean to be a Minnesota Mortgage Preferred Lender?
- How do I buy and sell a home at the same time?
- Should I refinance?
Simply send Kim an email to get your answers!
“Thank you for helping me and my family with our first home purchase. You made the process very easy for us! You are the best at what you do – we will surely work with you in the future and I will recommend you to my friends.”
– Amy B.