Rochester, MN Area
Who you choose as your mortgage officer matters. With more than 20 years in the banking industry, Kim's extensive background and passion makes her great at what she does. She enjoys meeting and working with great people and the smiles on her clients' faces when they become the owners of their first home (or their last!). When working with Kim, you will be matched with someone as passionate about your home-buying experience as you. Contact Kim Novotny, mortgage loan officer serving Rochester, MN and Southeast Minnesota (SE MN). Call her today for a no obligation discussion.
Kim can answer questions such as:
- How much will my mortgage payment be? How is it calculated?
- How much of a home can I afford?
- What percentage of my income should go to my mortgage?
- How to apply for a mortgage?
- How long does it take to get approved for a mortgage?
- Can I get approved for a mortgage with student loan debt?
- How does my credit score affect my ability to get a mortgage?
- How much are closing costs?
- Are there ways to reduce my closing costs?
- What are mortgage interest rates today?
- How does my credit score affect my mortgage interest rate?
- How long can a mortgage rate lock last?
- 15-year or 30-year mortgage?
- Can I write off my mortgage interest?
- What are the first-time homebuyer programs in Minnesota?
- What does it mean to be a Minnesota Mortgage Preferred Lender?
- How do I buy and sell a home at the same time?
- Should I refinance?
Simply send Kim an email to get your answers!
“The purchase and closing of our lake home was such an easy process with Kim. She made sure there was nothing left undone and we were able to close on time without any issues. We would definitely suggest her to our friends and family if they were to need such great service.”
– Tom and Shannon M.
“I have used Kim as my mortgage loan officer for the past two houses that I have purchased and have had nothing but an excellent experience. Kim is very pleasant to work with and explains things thoroughly! She also is very efficient and prepares you for all of the steps to come...no surprises! Kim works hard to get you the best deal or program to fit your needs. I would recommend Kim to all of my friends!.”
– Kaitlyn K.
Home Federal is a community bank that can customize the best mortgage solution for you. Kim has access to a wide range of home loan programs. Not all banks have access to all loan programs and it makes all the difference! Call, email, or reach out to Kim today. No question is too small.