Austin, MN / Marshalltown, IA Areas
Kelly is an incredibly skilled mortgage loan officer serving Austin, and the rest of Southeast Minnesota (SE MN) who can answer any mortgage loan questions you have. No question is too small. Call her today for a no obligation discussion.
Kelly can answer questions such as:
- How much will my mortgage payment be? How is it calculated?
- How much of a home can I afford?
- What percentage of my income should go to my mortgage?
- How to apply for a mortgage?
- How long does it take to get approved for a mortgage?
- Can I get approved for a mortgage with student loan debt?
- How does my credit score affect my ability to get a mortgage?
- How much are closing costs?
- Are there ways to reduce my closing costs?
- What are mortgage interest rates today?
- How does my credit score affect my mortgage interest rate?
- How long can a mortgage rate lock last?
- 15-year or 30-year mortgage?
- Can I write off my mortgage interest?
- What are the first-time homebuyer programs in Minnesota?
- What does it mean to be a Minnesota Mortgage Preferred Lender?
- How do I buy and sell a home at the same time?
- Should I refinance?
Simply send Kelly an email to get your answers!
If you're looking for the best mortgage officers in Austin, MN and all of southeast Minnesota, contact Home Federal. We are a community bank that has access to a wide range of home loan programs. Not all banks have access to all loan programs and it makes all the difference!
“Kelly was great to work with! I had a few unexpected problems during the loan process and she was always quick to find the best solution for me. I would recommend her to everybody.”
“Kelly was fantastic! She was always looking out for my best interest and she was always able to explain to me things that I didn't understand. With being a first time home buyer, there were a lot of doubts I had about the process, and a lot of aspects of home buying that I just wasn't aware of. But Kelly walked me through every step of the processs while keeping a positive, upbeat attitude. She worked hard to make sure all of my needs were met, and for that, I am forever grateful! I would absolutely recommend Kelly to anyone that would be looking at purchasing a house.”
“I'm so happy with the job Kelly has done with my construction loan. She covered all of the details and I can't thank her enough for helping me realize my dream of a new home!”