Bring your banking – and your financial safety – home with the CardGuard app and Home Federal.
Help prevent fraudulent activity on your debit card right from your smartphone.
- Create spending limits for family members or employees.
- Set transaction alerts based on amounts, locations, or merchant types.
- Receive instant notifications when a transaction occurs outside of the GPS location of your smartphone.
- Turn your debit card ON or OFF at any time, straight from your smartphone.
Watch this video to see how it works:
Monitor spending and protect your debit card. It’s easy – just follow these 3 steps:
- Access CardGuard directly from the menu in your online or mobile banking account.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to register your Home Federal debit card(s).
- Choose your secure settings.
Note: You must have an active Home Federal debit card to use CardGuard. When accessing CardGuard for the first time from your mobile banking app, you will be directed to download the CardGuard app from the app store or Google Play on your mobile device. Once downloaded, you will continue to access CardGuard as needed through the Home Federal mobile banking app, but must leave the CardGuard app installed to work.
Take control of your Home Federal debit card with CardGuard today!
Are you a previous CardValet user? You'll be able to easily migrate from CardValet to CardGuard using these instructions.
If you have additional questions regarding CardGuard, please contact us!