How May We Help You?
- Report a Lost or Stolen Card
- Financial Calculators
- View Real Estate
- Find a Location Near You
- Contact Us
HMN Financial > About Us
HMN Financial, Inc. is a stock savings bank holding company, which was incorporated in Delaware in 1994. The Company owns 100 percent of Home Federal Savings Bank. Home Federal, originally chartered in 1934, has a community banking philosophy and operates retail banking and loan production facilities in Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin. The Bank has two wholly owned subsidiaries, Osterud Insurance Agency, Inc. which offers financial planning products and services, and HFSB Property Holding LLC, which acts as an intermediary for the bank in holding and operating certain foreclosed properties.
The Annual Meeting of Stockholders will be held at the Rochester Golf and Country Club, located at 3100 W. Country Club Road, Rochester, Minnesota on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 10:00 a.m., local time.
Inquiries regarding change of address, transfer requirements, and lost certificates should be directed to our transfer agent:
Wells Fargo Bank, NA
1110 Centre Pointe Curve, Suite 101
Mendota Heights, MN 55120
Interactive Data Files
- 2016 3rd Quarter Form 10-Q Interactive Data File
- 2016 2nd Quarter Form 10-Q Interactive Data File
- 2016 1st Quarter Form 10-Q Interactive Data File
- 2015 Year-end Form 10-K Interactive Data File
- 2015 3rd Quarter Form 10-Q Interactive Data File
- 2015 2nd Quarter Form 10-Q Interactive Data File
- 2015 1st Quarter Form 10-Q Interactive Data File
*You will need a reader for Interactive Data Files.See www.sec.gov for more information.
Committee Charters and Guidelines
- Audit Committee Charter
- Compensation Committee Charter
- Nominating and Governance Committee Charter
- Governance Guidelines