How May We Help You?
At Home Federal, our employees are more than just order takers...they're securing financial futures for clients and themselves.
Whether helping a family with a first home, setting up and managing back office systems, or helping launch a new financial product, every Home Federal employee interaction touches our clients' lives.
Would you like to make a difference in the lives of your friends and family? Become a part of the Home Federal team.
Home Federal Savings Bank, is a Member FDIC.
Home Federal Saving Bank selects employees that love to learn, have a passion for helping people and a need for change and growth. We take those employee interests, background and goals and match those to our available career opportunities.
Good fit job candidates come from a variety of backgrounds, such as sales, service or production. But they all have the following characteristics in common:
- A passion for client service
- Minimum high school education; college degree preferred
- Excellent credit scores
Do you seek an opportunity to do something meaningful while growing personally and professionally? Then you are a good fit for Home Federal.
Ready to take a look at Home Federal's available careers? Once you find the career that is right for you, you may begin the application process online. Your application will be routed to the correct department and the screening process will begin.
After successful completion of Home Federal's screening process, you will enter the selection process.
If you are the right match for the position, Home Federal will extend an offer. If you believe the position is a proper fit, Home Federal's welcome includes a detailed, on-boarding process that provides you every chance of success in your new position.
If you are one of the candidates selected for an interview, you will be contacted to set up a time to meet the hiring manager and possibly other staff members. You will also be asked to complete an online personality assessment and provide your permission for a criminal background and credit check.
If you are not contacted for an interview, your application/resume will be kept on file for six months.
Thank you for your interest in Home Federal.
Home Federal strives for healthy and happy employees. We offer a full range of health, wellness and financial benefits.
- Health Insurance Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Supplemental Insurance Plans
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Wellness Dollars Toward Healthy Living Programs: Health Club Memberships
- Wellness education initiatives
- 401(k) Plan – Including Employer Match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Short Term Disability
- Education Assistance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
Home Federal's commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action.
- To provide equal opportunity in all employment decisions (such as compensation, benefits, transfers, leaves, returns from leave, company-sponsored training, education, education reimbursement and social and recreational programs) for all qualified applicants and team members, without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
- To recruit, hire, train and promote people in all job titles, without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
- To promote effective use of all team members, minorities, women, and those with disabilities among them, through a positive, continuing affirmative action program at all levels throughout the company.
Banking Specialist III
- Spring Valley
Full-time position. Responsibilities include performing teller transactions, new account functions, providing excellent customer service, and meeting sales goals through cross sales of bank products and services.
Candidates must be willing to provide prompt, professional, knowledgeable and courteous customer service. Qualifications include previous customer service, sales, and cash handling experience preferred.
Banking Specialist IV
Responsibilities include new account and consumer loan activities and meeting sales goals through cross sales of bank products and services. Candidates must have 3-5 years experience in retail banking including customer service, sales, consumer lending and cash handling experience.
Full-time position. Responsibilities include performing financial analysis, assessing non-financial areas within a credit relationship, evaluating credit risk and recommending appropriate loan structuring for both existing and prospective commercial clients. The Credit Analyst prepares the credit recommendations with supporting documentation, assists in the underwriting and servicing process, and supports the overall commercial lending function.
Minimum requirements include: Four-year degree in Accounting and/or Finance with previous banking experience. CPA and/or previous Credit Analyst experience a plus.
Mortgage Loan Officer
This position’s responsibilities include generating loan business from new and existing clients and referral sources. Strong sales and networking skills required.
Minimum requirements include: Bachelor’s Degree preferred, 5+ years’ experience with mortgage lending and/or sales. Home Federal Savings Bank offers a competitive base, commission and benefit package.